There is no such thing as “over-eating” if you eat whole plant foods.
Fiber in plants satisfy hunger long before you can consume enough fat from them to cause your body to store fat.
When you eat whole plant foods, you can forget calorie and carb restriction!
Complex carbohydrates, low in fat, like potatoes, rice, and beans satisfy hunger long before you can eat enough of them to gain weight.
Plant-based pioneer, Dr. T. Colin Campbell, knows “nothing else in modern medicine can come close to what a whole food plant-based diet can do.”
If you’re sick and tired of fad diets and yo-yo weight loss, this is the lifestyle change for you.
Let me help you clean up your diet and take control of your health.
I will teach you to spend your money in the produce aisle, not the pharmacy!
- Bachelor of Science from Texas A&M University-Commerce.
- Certified in Plant-based Nutrition via Cornell University.
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist via AFPA.
- Culinary skills sharpened in the Forks Over Knives’ cooking course via Rouxbe Culinary School.
- Attuned to Reiki, a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing.
- Entrained in Trinity Energy Progression™ a meditative practice and healing modality.